Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yellowstone!!!


















Can you guys believe that I'm writing another post within a month of each other?!!! I'm trying to get good at this blog thing. Well, we went to Island Park in Idaho, it was really close to Yellowstone so of course we went. I loved it!!! I had never been to Yellowstone and now I want to go back soon to see it all. We went to Tiffany and Seth's family cabins. They were so beautiful. Lyndee and Chris George and Diana and Tyler Coe also went with us. Our kids had so much fun. They loved playing in the dirt and riding the 4 wheeler!!! We went swimming in Yellowstone and we all loved it. (sorry if I don't make sense in what I'm writing. I'm trying to do this while I work answering phones at the same time)
The girls were laughing at me because I asked if "Rexburg" was a supermarket. They all could not believe I did not know it is a famous city in Idaho. Sorry...I'm not from around here. I'm a New Yorker!!!! But they forgave me. The entire trip was great!! We had a blast! We even saw a Buffalo while in Yellowstone..just walking around the street. gotta go. peace!



4 comments:

Lyndee said...

Yeah! Cute pictures! I love the one of the three boys on the 4-wheeler! :)

Kristi Amasio said...

Wow Joss. Good for you to post again! I love all the pics. Sydney looks so big and grown up. We need to get together again soon. We love your family!!

Jill said...

Yeah, Josselyn is still alive. JK I just saw you a week ago. That looks like so much fun. You're kids are so cute.

kimberlygunzz said...

OMGSH! look at my babies!
THEIR SO BIG.
yo dude sydney looks hugee omggggg my little girl is all grown up...and victoria...omg...increible...and alejandro...omgsh dude times flies...i miss you guys alot =[