Thursday, April 24, 2008




And yes, Sydney and I both cut our hair. I'm an Oprah fan and I had seen a show about donating your hair, so I decided to do it. I told Sydney that there are kids her age that are embarrassed to go out because they have no hair from being sick. And how important it was to try to make a difference on someone's life. Plus, I told her since our hair grows so fast, we'll be back to our long hair in no time! She loved the idea and did it with me. It felt really good doing it. Knowing that MY hair is going to go to someone who really needs it is an amazing feeling. I donated 14 inches and Sydney 10 inches. I recommend it guys!!! Just go to www.locksoflove.org for details.

6 comments:

Joanna Taylor said...

Oh my word, you are both adorable!!! This is something I'm doing in a few months too:) Good for you guys, you will make some children sooo happy!

joey said...

Kaela donated her hair two years ago and is still talking about it. You guys both look darling...in fact I tried to talk Kaela into another bob, but she isn't going for it!

Di said...

Woohoo you updated your blog... I'm so amazed! You know I love your hair. Remember when Tyler said he was donating his hair, but then it just sat under our sink... gross! I don't think it was even long enough anyway. Keep posting girl!

Lyndee said...

yeah you do use the blog! now I can stalk you too! :) btw- your hair is way cute!

Tara said...

Hi Josselyn! Your hair looks SO CUTE like that! I'm excited that you have a blog. I have had one for a while but I can't ever get my family to get going. Well Cherish has one too. I'm going to link you to mine ok!

Love, Tara (Tim's cousin!!)

Jill said...

I Love Love Love the haircuts. They are so cute!!!